If you ordered your garlic seed for the fall garlic planting season in: (remember this is a sample from lasts years garlic planting season!)
- January, your garlic will ship between Sept 15th – Sept 16th. Yippee! Your garlic has shipped.
- February, your garlic will ship between Sept 17th – Sept 18th. Yay! Your garlic has shipped.
- March, your garlic will ship between Sept 18th – Sept 19th. Wahoo! Your garlic has shipped.
- April, your garlic will ship between Sept 19th – Sept 20th. Awesome! Your garlic has shipped.
- May, your garlic will ship between Sept 21st – Sept 22nd. Nice job! Your garlic has shipped.
- June, your garlic will ship between Sept 23rd – Sept 26th. Splendid! Your garlic has shipped!
- July, your garlic will ship between Sept 27th – Oct 1st. Get stoked! Your garlic has shipped!
- August, your garlic will ship Oct 2nd – Oct 4th. Perfecta Mundo! Your garlic has shipped!
- September, your garlic will ship Oct 5th -9th. Splendid! Your garlic has shipped!
- October, Your garlic will ship Oct 11th – Oct 31st.
- Please note: We will begin taking pre-season orders in January, 2023. We usually sell out of the most popular hardneck varieties by July. If you are interested in hardneck varieties, please order before the end of June. Thanks!
This year marks our 22nd garlic planting season and we are looking forward to our 22nd planting season! Thank you to all of our fabulous customers making it possible for us to provide you with fabulous Certified Organic Seed Garlic and Certified Organic Culinary Garlic.
Specializing in certified organic garlic seed for planting garlic in your own garden, Hood River Garlic is a certified organic garlic farm located in the beautiful Hood River Valley, Oregon, USA. We take great pride in growing garlic and strive to sell our customers the best organic garlic seed available. Dedicated to environmental sustainability we have always been organic and became Certified Organic by the Oregon Tilth in May, 2002. This is our 19th year being Certified Organic! All Hood River Garlic is grown in The Columbia River Gorge, from U.S.A. grown organic garlic seed stock.
Please note: Substitutions-Farming is very unpredictable. We do our best to provide premium quality organic seed garlic. We try to manage our inventory as best as possible, but sometimes there may be shortages of certain garlic varieties. If a shortage occurs we will have to make a substitution. We will make the substitution as close as possible to the original garlic variety ordered. If there is not a proper substitution, we will contact you with a selection of comparable varieties. Thank you for your understanding.
Shipping Garlic Cost
We ship our organic seed garlic via the United States Postal Service – Priority Mail
Please note: If you would like Express Mail next day deliver then please give us a call at – 541-386-1220
Free Shipping for orders over 50 pounds (at full retail price). Sorry, free shipping does not include organic culinary garlic. Free shipping does not apply to discounted bulk garlic seed orders. Shipping with the US Postal Service slows down after Halloween, so please order early!